Call for Secretary
The VNPA is posting the 2-year board position of secretary. The election is at the VNPA conference in March. Send your nomination and a brief bio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2/28/13. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in policy, politics, and forwarding the role of nurse practitioners in Vermont. Our board is strong, supportive, dedicated, a great fun to hang out with. Join us!
The responsibilities of the secretary include:
- Ensure the recording of all meetings of the VNPA and the Board of Directors.
- Notify the officers and the members of the Nominating Committee of their election and their members of the standing committee appointments.
- Notify members of meetings.
- Notify members on the Board of Directors of Board meetings.
- Send copies of important correspondence, documents and information regarding VNPA business to the President.
- Keep an alphabetical list of members and their addresses.
- Send a copy of the VNPA membership packet to each new member.