VNPA Conference Wrap up and Call for Board Members
Thank you to everyone who attended the 25th Annual VNPA Conference!! We had a great series of lectures and speakers, and the VNPA would like to extend a huge thank you to the planning committee, especially the Chair, Lucy VanHollebeke, for their work in organizing another wonderful conference.
As a follow up, the VNPA has a few things we would like to follow up on.
- We currently have 5 Board Member positions open. Please email our Secretary, Callan Janowiec, directly if you have any interest in being on the VNPA Board. Some people spoke to us directly at the conference, and we will follow up with you via email. If you are interested in being a part of the VNPA Board, please reach out to us. You can contact Callan at email@example.com
- We have a position open for the Treasurer position. We are currently accepting nominations for that position, if you are interested or would like to nominate someone, please email Callan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Voting by members will take place within the month.
- We are hoping to have more contact between the Board and the Vermont NP community! This message/announcement section is one way - please use it as a way to connect with and dialogue with other NPs from around the state. As always, the comments section is available and easy to use. We will be exploring other options for ways to communicate with members in the near future.
- We want to hear from you!! The VNPA does its best to represent its members, but we need feedback and input from all of you. Please don't hesitate to contact your Executive Board members - the best way is to email the Secretary, Callan, directly at email@example.com, who will ensure that your feedback is communicated to the VNPA Board.
- Like the VNPA Facebook page - we have an active Facebook page that is updated regularly, and is another way to be in touch with the VNPA Board.